As a Business Analyst, you will interact with the customer to analyze their need to find solutions in a fast-paced Agile working environment. Candidates must demonstrate advanced requirement knowledge and be able to apply this competency in new or complex situations.
What you'll be working on
You will be responsible for driving the execution of all aspects of requirements delivery - planning, elicitation analysis and documentation, management, and support.
What you need to succeed
Here are some of the things we’re looking for, however firm requirements may be overlooked for talented individuals who can clearly demonstrate comparable skill levels:
• Someone aligned with our Core Values.
• Post secondary education in technology or business-related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
• 2+ years of experience as a business analyst.
• 1+ years working within the technology space.
• A natural excitement for technology and delivering customer value.
• The ability to act with a product owner mindset when it comes to requirements: defining, updating, and clarifying requirements as required with business, operational and technical partners.
• Actively engage with solution architects and development leads to take forward requirements to the design team.
• Cooperatively work with the engagement manager and product owner to manage project risks, assumptions, and constraints.
• Actively work with the developer lead in defining user story test scenarios and testing scope (Given - When - Then).
• Have the ability to facilitate discovery and requirement refinement session with internal and external stakeholders.
Bonus points if you have any of the following:
• Experience with low-code platforms, such as OutSystems.
• Business Analyst or Agile certifications, such as ACBA, CBAP, CSPO or CSM.
• Basic understanding of UX/UI guidelines.
If you are passionate about business analysis and have a track record of delivering high-quality requirements, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, flexible work hours, a collaborative and supportive work environment, retirement matching, and an amazing corporate culture.
We look forward to receiving your application and discussing this opportunity with you further.
About this position
Submit your application
Due to customer requirements, you must be able to pass criminal record check and expect to provide evidence of your educational background. Only applicants who currently reside in Canada will be considered.
Send your resume and any other relevant information to: