Technical Engagement Manager
As a well-rounded, customer focused scrum master/ business analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects, build lasting relationships, and see the impact of your work. You’ve got a penchant for always asking “why”, and you’ll put it to good use. Being involved at all the key points of the product delivery lifecycle, your work will be critical to ensuring good communication, keeping things on track, and creating a product that delivers maximum value. Working with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels means emotional intelligence and communication skills are key. You never stop challenging ideas, finding new ways of doing things, and seeking the simple solution – no matter how fun that complex one might be!
What you'll be working on
• Facilitate Scrum ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and solution release.
• Create and manage product backlogs by translating business requirements into epics and user stories, and prioritizing features based on business value and user feedback.
• Prepare product delivery reports as needed and monitor product delivery hours.
• Help organizations unfamiliar with Agile/Scrum understand the benefits of the methodology (especially when coupled with the speed of a modern low-code platform like OutSystems!)
Technical Business Analyst
• Liaise between our client stakeholders and low-code development teams.
• Understand customer and end user needs to help define the product vision, personas, and user journey maps.
• Build a deep understanding of our client’s business, product lines, and short/long-term technology goals to help drive successful adoption.
• Conduct product demonstrations in-person or remotely.
• Support solution testing with the aim of delivering the highest quality product.
• Create POCs in the OutSystems platform for our customers.
• Contribute to the ongoing development support of OutSystems applications.
What you need to succeed
Here are some of the things we’re looking for, however firm requirements may be overlooked for talented individuals who can clearly demonstrate comparable skill levels:
Here are must haves to apply:
• OutSystems Delivery Specialist Certification.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering.
• Minimum 7 years of demonstrated software application delivery experience in the role of a Scrum Master, Agile Coach, and/or Business Analyst.
• Minimum 7 years of demonstrated software delivery experience.
• Minimum 2 years of demonstrated OutSystems platform product delivery experience in the role of a Scrum Master, Agile Coach, and/or Business Analyst.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; you’ll be working directly with business stakeholders at all levels, so communication and professionalism are key.
• Certified Scrum Master from a designated provider, such as Scrum Alliance.
• Demonstrated experience leading
• Demonstrated technical experience as a software developer.
Bonus points if you have any of the following:
• Masters Degree (MBA)
• Demonstrated experience with tools such as Jira or DevOps Boards.
• Experience in the energy sector.
About this position
Submit your application
Due to customer requirements, you must be able to pass criminal record check and expect to provide evidence of your educational background. Only applicants who currently reside in Canada will be considered.
Send your resume and any other relevant information to: